Doc1 Brings Cloud Computing Mainstream with Microsoft05/01/2010 09:22
Many of us have been watching how Cloud Computing has been developing over the years. As people have become more comfortable with the world of online banking, gaming, and social networking, the "cloud" has become more and more viable. This year, as a Microsoft Gold Partner, Doc1 is helping MS to lead the charge in taking cloud computing to the mainstream.
With the promise of revolutionizing business practices, the Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), brings some distinct advantages to organizations of any size. For $10 per month, here is what you can expect:
- Decrease you infrastructure spending while increasing communication capabilities.
- Connect your people by giving them an intuitive and affordable way to share information, files, business processes, calendars, instant massages and more…
- The flexibility of a secure hosted cloud computing will allow you to take advantage of Enterprise software solutions without expensive servers and IT support.
- Never have to worry about new software versions, patches or software upgrades. It’s all included in one simple package!
- Deliver familiar, genuine Microsoft productivity tools to your mobile workforce from virtually anywhere, at any time.
The online tools include Sharepoint, Exchange, NetMeeting and other applications that many of us use every day.
You can join us for a free cloud computing webinar on May 6th at 10am (MST) to learn about cloud computing and whether it is a fit for you. You can go to this link on our website for a video presentation, more information, and to register for the May 6 webinar. If you can't make the webinar, go ahead and register and it will be available to you on demand beginning the next day.